Full Motion Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Improve productivity and create comfortable viewing angles with dual monitor freestanding desk mount from VIVO! Win back valuable workspace on your desk with this heavy-duty monitor mount.
- Solid Steel Construction - provides excellent support and durability for two computer monitors (13" to 32") weighing up to 22 pounds each with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Warning: Please do not pull monitors too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- Fully Adjustable - monitor arms offer -90ï¿½ to +90ï¿½ tilt, 360ï¿½ swivel, and 360ï¿½ rotation for optimal viewing angles. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation. Integrated cable management along the center pole helps keep messy cords organized
- Double Monitor Force - lets you win back valuable desk space and increase work efficiency by getting two monitors off of your desk and raised to a comfortable viewing height.
- Freestanding Base - measuring 13" x 10.5" ensures maximum stability for your workstation setup, and bottom side padding is included to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- We've Got You Covered - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was built to resist scratches and support two 13” to 32” LCD screens weighing up to 22 pounds each. The sleek, black appearance also blends well with virtually any environment. Offering a variety of features including simple height adjustment and arm articulation for comfortable viewing angles, a sturdy base for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was built to perform! Adjust each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. The VESA plates (75x75mm and 100x100mm) can be adjusted up and down by a half inch so that your monitors can be perfectly aligned. Please note that screen alignment also depends on whether the VESA holes are in the same location on each monitor. All hardware and instructions are included to get your stand assembled and screens mounted in no time!