Black Under Desk Keyboard Tray with Spacer Brackets
Enhance your typing posture by using our under-desk keyboard and mouse platform mount with fully adjustable features. The spacer brackets make it possible to mount the tray over the top of any desk frame up to 3.2” in thickness with tabletops up to 29.5” in width. When not in use, simply slide the tray under the desk and out of the way. Both the keyboard platform and brackets come in a black matte finish to maintain a low profile and complement any environment.
- VIVO Combo Package - This sliding keyboard and mouse tray mounts under your desk with two spacer brackets fitting over top of a desk frame, lowering the tray to comfortable typing angles.
- Compatibility - The 7.5" x 3.2" x 1.8" spacer brackets are designed to mount over top of a desk frame up to 3.2" in thickness (Recommended tabletop width is 23.5" to 29.5"). Please make sure your desk can support under-mounted weight of 10 lbs.
- Fully Adjustable - Create ergonomic typing angles and reduce wrist soreness with plush padding, full side-to-side rotations, and 5" of height adjustment. The keyboard slides forward and back on a 14.5" x 6.25" track for maximum flexibility.
- Deluxe Universal Tray - The 25" x 10" platform fits most keyboards and mice on the market. Sturdy steel construction allows the spacer brackets to support up to 44 lbs, while the tray supports up to 4.4 lbs.
- We've Got You Covered - This combo set is backed with a limited 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns. PLEASE NOTE: This product ships in TWO separate boxes that may not arrive at the same time.
With extra long monitor arms and fluid articulation, finding the optimal viewing angle is easy. High-grade steel and aluminum along with the heavy-duty base give the stand a solid construction, ensuring your monitors will be kept in a comfortable and secure position. The stand is VESA compatible (75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting patterns) and supports the majority of 13" to 30" monitors on the market. Two 32" screens will fit, but with very limited screen positioning. All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your new stand assembled and improving viewing angles in no time!