Black Clamp-on Keyboard Tray
Win back valuable workspace with this heavy-duty monitor mount constructed of high-grade steel that supports four LCD screens weighing up to 22 pounds each.
- Solid Construction - This 26.4" (30.5" including clamps) x 11.8" under-desk keyboard tray is designed with steel clamps and a solid particle board surface to easily support your keyboard and mouse setup for a wobble-free experience. Holds up to 4.4 pounds.
- Sliding Motion - Slide the tray in and out for convenient keyboard placement with a sleek and simple design that includes a safety ledge to keep your devices from slipping. Pulling the tray out from the middle produces the smoothest transition, and it extends a maximum of 8.9" from the edge of your desk.
- Sturdy Desk Clamp - Attach the keyboard tray to your workstation without causing any damage to your desk (1.5" MAXIMUM DESK THICKNESS) with sturdy desk clamps that hold everything tightly in place and are easily adjustable for user convenience. Before purchasing, please make sure that your desk surface does not exceed a thickness of 1.5".
- Ergonomic Typing - Keeping your keyboard below the desk surface provides comfortable typing angles that relieve stress on the wrists, neck, and shoulders. In addition to health benefits, correct posture also increases productivity by aiding typing speed and accuracy.
- We've Got You Covered - This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer Warranty, as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment. Offering a variety of features including simple height adjustment and arm articulation for comfortable viewing angles, a sturdy C-clamp for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was built to perform! Adjust each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. The removable VESA plates (75x75mm and 100x100mm) can be adjusted up and down by 1 inch so that your monitors can be perfectly aligned. Please note that screen alignment also depends on whether the VESA holes are in the same location on each monitor. All hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and screens mounted in no time!