Aluminum Wall Mount for TVs (23" to 43")
Protect your equipment and find excellent viewing angles with our Premium Aluminum TV Wall Mount. Thanks to the ergonomic design of this mount, you can reduce the strain on your neck, back, and eyes during your favorite sports game or work presentation. Getting your screen mounted to the wall clears up valuable space and protects your TV from falls and collisions. A cable management system has been integrated to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized.
- Counterbalance Wall Mount elevates your 23" to 43" TV screen (with VESA 75x75mm to 200x200mm mounting holes) to a position that reduces strain on your neck, back, and eyes for a comfortable viewing experience.
- Fluid Motion with -15ï¿½ to +5ï¿½ tilt, 180ï¿½ swivel, and 6ï¿½ rotation to find that perfect viewing angle for the whole group to enjoy. A powerful pneumatic spring arm also provides 10" of height adjustment for maximum flexibility.
- Solid Construction designed for scratch resistance and durability makes this mount capable of supporting a TV weighing up to 50.6 lbs (3 times strength tested). The screen must weigh a minimum of 11 lbs to properly counterbalance the arm weight.
- Save Desk Space and protect your expensive equipment by getting the TV conveniently mounted to the wall at an ideal height. When not in use, fold the arm back against the wall to save additional space.
- Minimal Assembly with all the necessary hardware and instructions provided to get your new screen mount put together and easily installed with a convenient keyhole mounting pattern.
Constructed of high-grade steel, this mount was built to resist scratches and supports three LCD screens up to 17.6 pounds and 24” in size each (this mount will fit 27" screens but will only allow very limited angled screen positioning). Tighten or loosen each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. Monitors can be rotated to landscape and portrait positions. More features built into this stand include an integrated cable management system to hide power and video cables. The newly designed VESA plates allow each individual plate to be adjusted up and down by 1.1” so your monitors will be perfectly aligned.